Wishlist

So this is my Wishlist. I hope to get this books soon. I am a college student and I am broke so I can only afford a number of books, but I would to have the books that are my absolute favorites.

1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
2. Angelfire by Courtney Alison Moulton
3. This Side of the Grave Jeaniene Frost
4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
6. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
7. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
8. Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
9. Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
10. Grave Dance by Kalayna Price
11. Shadowflame by Dianne Sylvan
12. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
13. Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
14. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
15. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
16. Deep Drink by Chloe Neill

No comments :

Post a Comment