I am honored to receive my very first award, The Versatile Award. Thresea at The Creative Well granted me this honor today and I am so very thankful. Thank you very much!
Once you receive it, you have to thank the blogger who gave it to you, choose 15 bloggers to pass the award on to, and say 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me:
1. I don't watch much tv, and even before I started reading I never watched that much tv. I have a few favorite shows, that I must watch, maybe you can guess one of them...The Vampire Diaries. I love this show and it keeps getting better and better and better. I watch this with my mom and also The Biggest Loser. I like seeing the miracle that happens with the weight loss at the finale. The last shoe I really like is Hellcats. I have a thing with cheer leading movies and shows. I really like seeing the routines and everything.
2. What pray tell did I do before I actually starting reading a real book with at least 300+ pages. I was really big on japanese animation so I absolutely love anime! I have watched over 100. My favorite anime is Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 and I recommend it. I also read manga aka. japanese comic books, so technically I read within my japanese cartoon obsession.
3. I recently got a Amazon Kindle and I am in love with it, but I have a problem I still want Printed Copies!!! haha. I will still buy printed copies of books, if they are a absolute favorite and probably will re-read it again. But I normally read from my kindle all the time, it is faster and I find it easier to just sit in bed and read off of it. I do not regret buying it.
4. I am 20 and I do not have my driver's license yet! My parent will never let me practise in the actual street, but always nag and make comments about when I will get my license. I need to push and push and push during the next summer! Which brings me to my point of I hate taking the bus in the winter, It is a pain and I have to dress like an eskimo.
5. I am going to school for my graphics design degree and I want to take Web Design over. I would make my blog ten times better then. But, I am glad that I am getting better in the field. The instructors are seeing improvements and I am glad to say that I am seeing some improvements as well. Hope you guys like my header, I've spent a lot of time on the book shelf and I still want to change it. I wonder if all designer have this problem. hmmm..
6. I love chinese food! I have a place right up the street and I want to go there everyday! My favorite is sesame chicken and fried rice. yum. yum. yum. I also love cheese pizza(and it has to be cheese pizza) STEAK!!
7. I have a serious problem with books being 100% in perfect condition. I have a copy of Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead in hardcover. And I just now realize that the binding is broke. I am so MAD!!!! I wish I would've noticed it before. I want to get it signed for the signing too, but I despise the book just b/c of the broken binding, ugh. yes. Obsessive Book Keeper. XP
The 15 Blogger I am Passing this Along To: