Follow Me Friday (16)

I am Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. Head over there and join in on the fun, and meet some new blogger friends.


Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...
Everyone knows about The Vampire Diaries, right? Well that is like the only show on TV I really watch right now and most. If you haven't read it. It's about these two brothers who are drawn to this girl who looks just like a woman that they loved/cared about 200 years ago, at least I think it's 200 something years ago. And it about protecting that girl and the brother both falling for her. Yea. I probally suck at descriptions but it's awesome show if your a paranormal junkee. XD


6 comments :

  1. I read the books but I have never read the show. Before it began I seen to many diffferences so I just couldn't read it. I am always so picky about shows or movies that came from books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower...Dana @Readaholics told me to check out Follow Friday and I am glad I did. Have to love a fellow reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New follower here! I'm fan of Vampire Diaries - but unfortunately I am a fan that is a season behind. I can't watch them while they're airing, so I have to wait for the DVD to come out and catch up. But I loved season one and I'm eager to see season two!

    Have a great weekend!
    Amanda
    www.glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a very popular answer! I still haven't seen it! I'm already a follower! My FF is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've watched a few Vampire Diaries episodes... I really need to get caught up on them!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent some time meandering over this on my blog but came up with one not-so-clear winner – Human Target.

    There were two very close runner-ups. Follow me back to my blog and find out which TV shows came close – and why. I promise you won’t be bored!

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete