Blogger Secrets Presents: Larissa's Bookish Life



IDENITY: LARISSA BENOLIEL
LOCATION: RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

Which character would you take as your Husband?
hmmmm this is a hard one, since I tend to collect Book Boyfriends and Husbands. But if I have to choose one, right now it would be Adam from the mercy Thompson series =)

Which 5 book characters would you take as Lovers?
Now we're talking! LOL ok here it goes
Sholto {Merry Gentry Series}
Curran {Kate Daniels Series}
Rule {World of Lupi series}
Martini {Katherine "Kitty" Katt Series}
Clay {Otherworld series}

Exact thoughts when you are waiting for a upcomming book release you are dying to read?
"Why can't time go by faster?"

What book series are you currently obsessing over?
Since I've read it very recently, I have to say Mercy Thompson series! River Marked was so good! But I keep wanting more, specially since this latest book took place away from most of the side characters. However, River Marked was perfect in the romance department! What is getting to me that we'll only have a new book in 2013! That sucks!

If you could trade places with one book character, who would it be and why?
Kitty from Gini Koch's Books! She has an awesome job, amazing friends and family and the hottest Boyfriend!


Random Short Answer
Vampire or Shifter? Shifter {It used to be vamps all the way...}
Book or Ereader? Both!
Angel or Demon? Demon
Paperback or Hardback? Paperback {HB hurts my hands}
Favorite Vampire? Kisten from the Hollows series.
Favorite Shifter? Tie between Adam from Mercy Thompson and Curran from Kate Daniels series.
YA novel or Adult novel?Adult for most of them time!


Larissa's Blogger Workspace
STALK LARISSA Twitter / Facebook / Goodreads

Thank you so much Larissa for joining me for Blogger Secrets this week. =D


6 comments :

  1. So, how about you take Adam and I can have Curran...hehehehe. XD

    and no surprise that Martini is one of your lovers...haha. you're so funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my BB's are safe until I read these books then we might have to make an arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mariya

    hahahahha hmmmm I'd have to think about that LOL

    Martini Rocks!

    btw, it was meant to be Gini not Hini =/ LOL

    @BLH

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Larissa, I'll let you have Rule. After the last book I'm thinking Benedict is more my shifter ;-)


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okaiexz...I gotta read about this Rule. He sounds HOT! 8)

    @Larissa: OMFG! Curran is too yummy! He has stole me heart XD hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Steph

    LMAO makes sense! hehe

    Benedict is awesome! but I wont fight about him, as long I have Rule =P

    ReplyDelete