Blogger Secrets Presents: Me, My Shelf and I



IDENITY: AMBER SWEENEY
LOCATION: WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN

Which character would you take as your Husband?
I'm going to go with Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. He is cocky, and hilarious and has that bad-boy way about him that I find incredibly attractive. Plus, he's a total bad ass (can I say that?) the boy can kick anyone or anythings butt! He also has promise to last as a husband...being married to me isn't easy - just ask my real husband...hehehe

Which 5 book characters would you take as Lovers?
In no particular order (boys, you may all line up after your name has been called...)
1. Jasper Hale from Twilight
2. Az from A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
3. Dimitri Bleikov - The Vampire Academy Sereis by Richelle Mead
4. Zadist from Black Dagger Brotherhood....oh who am I kidding, any of the BDB...lol.
5. Cole from Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater

Exact thoughts when you are waiting for a upcomming book release you are dying to read?
I hope Alex doens't divorce me for talking about this book too much" generally when I'm excited about a release I yammer on to my poor husband about it, title, characters, plot, what I think might happen, when I'm going to get it, how I will be totally useless until ti's completed...that kind of thing.

What book series are you currently obsessing over?
Right now I'm going with Mortal Instruments series right now, although sadly the reason I am currently obsessing isn't because of the love I have for Jace it's because how I was not thrilled with the latest installment, City of Fallen Angels. So I've been speculating, considering going back and reading City of Bones to push the unhappiness out of my head. And of course because now I'm still dying for the next in the series to come out.....when you love something you over look it's downfalls....

If you could trade places with one book character, who would it be and why?
Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy - she's a tough as nails, take no crap from anyone butt kicker....and I could use the release of beating the crap outta some bad vampires once in awhile!


Random Short Answer
Vampire or Shifter? Vampires, they live forever.
Book or Ereader? Both. I have a Nook Color, "Mah Nookie" (say it like Bill from True Blood) and because of it I never have to leave the house when I wasn't something really bad and/or really fast. Helpful since I have kids. But, there is nothing as wonderful as the smell and feel of a real book in your hands.
Angel or Demon? depends, which ones cuter?
Paperback or Hardback? Hardcover for autographs and keepsakes, paperback for lugging around several at a time to read
Favorite Vampire? Lestat from Interview With A Vampire.
Favorite Shifter? Sam from True Blood, that boy is HAWT.
YA novel or Adult novel? Twilight. It brought me back to reading and made me remember why I loved it so much. It also brought me pretty much all of my best girlfriends that I have now and with out them I would be nothing!


Amber's Blogger Workspace
STALK AMBER Twitter /Facebook / Goodreads

Thank you so much Amber for joining me for Blogger Secrets this week. =D


5 comments :

  1. okaiexz, hun. where the hell did you get all that twilight stuff. and did I see you in some of the pictures! so jealous! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Amber!!! She's definitely one of my fab chicks ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years of dedicated obsessiveness! LOL! And this isn't all of it, I have stuff in my clostet, bedroom...lol. My poor family. Thos is this the worst of it.

    Yes, I am in a lot of the pictures - Kiowa, Bronson, Mike, Boo Boo, Hillywood Show. Ihave these from working at a convention.
    Also there's Sam Bradly and Bobby Long with me in there too. I have these from shows, among other things.

    Non Twi related there's authors: Brenna Yavanoff, Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton. Then Claudia Gray, Kimberly Derting, Courtney Allison Moulton, Leah Clifford (I think that pic is hard to see, cuz it's on the board on the left.

    So it's not just A Twi-Wall it has a lot of other things up there too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love your workspace Amber! I just kind of do everything everywhere...but I would probably be more organized if I had an actual space for it! I think I need to start thinking about doing some rearranging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zsadist! Amber, you have fabulous taste in fictional men - he, John Matthew, and Dimitri would top my list as well:)

    ReplyDelete