Waiting on Wednesday: Deep Drink By Chloe Neill



+DEEP DRINK BY CHLOE NEILL+
+ RELEASED NOVEMBER 1 2011+

Clouds are brewing over Cadogan House, and recently turned vampire Merit can't tell if this is the darkness before the dawn or the calm before the storm. With the city itself in turmoil over paranormals and the state threatening to pass a paranormal registration act, times haven't been this precarious for vampires since they came out of the closet. If only they could lay low for a bit, and let the mortals calm down.

That's when the waters of Lake Michigan suddenly turn pitch black-and things really start getting ugly.

Chicago's mayor insists it's nothing to worry about, but Merit knows only the darkest magic could have woven a spell powerful enough to change the very fabric of nature. She'll have to turn to friends old and new to find out who's behind this, and stop them before it's too late for vampires and humans alike.




7 comments :

  1. I've never read an Urban Fantasy, but I love the cover and title of this. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sound good, I think I have read something by her before.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new paranormal books for me. I have never really read any kind of paranormal with those kind of cover. But I'd love to have it as a try.

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't even gotten to Hard Bitten, yet I so can't wait to read this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I've seen a lot of blogs with this book on their sidebar with a countdown timer. It must be good!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first three books in this series on my tbr list. Looking forward to starting them.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I know!!! The ending of Hard Bitten was ballsy but I have faith that some really intense things will happen to fix it. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete