Random Acts of Kindness: May 2011

Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates.

So Wow, May sure went by quickly. So this is the third time I have participated in the R.A.K. and OMFG! I can't believe for a second time I got something. I am soooo happy! =DDD

Mariya Recieved:
Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum
-Thnx Cat Russell from Goodreads


So This is the best meme EVER! I am excited about participating again next month and hope to send out some R.A.K.'s to some others next month. But THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!


2 comments :

  1. RAK is so amazing! I absolutely love it. So jealous that you got Die For Me! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen quite a few people get this book! I hope it's awesome - I have it on my TBR too!

    Happy RAKing my friend!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete