Movie Talk: Fever Series Movie Rights




So I am sure many of you have heard already, but in case you haven't, Karen Marie Moning's FEVER has been picked up by Dreamworks. I am both excited and terrified at the same time. FEVER is my all time favorite Urban Fantasy Series and I am scared they will screw it up. There is also some mention of Disney. No! No! No! Disney, stay far away from my FEVER! ways.

Fever being my favorite I just hope everything goes smoothly and they don't keep anything out. One thing that I am terrified of is that Karen Marie Moning's FEVER is a dark urban fantasy and it is an adult series, which means heavy violence and sexual scenes. I don't want that toned down at all. That is not being true to the story at all, hence me being terrified. They just better pick the right Barrons!
Check out the article from Variety here







No comments :

Post a Comment