Waiting on Wednesday: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that features future books I'm highly anticipating for this year . 



Of Poseidon

by Anna Banks


Emma and her friend Chloe are spending vacation in Florida. When Emma (literally) runs into a hot guy named Galen on the beach, little does she know he’s a prince of the Syrena. Galen and Emma both feel something strange – is it attraction? – and Galen suspects that Emma might well be the girl he’s heard of – a human who can communicate with fish.

What follows is a deadly scene with a shark in which Galen witnesses Emma’s gifts. He must know more about her, and follows her back to New Jersey, and high school, to find out for sure if she’s the key to saving his kingdom. Soon, Emma can’t deny her feelings for him, but can’t explain them, either – and both she and Galen must learn more about where she comes from and what her powers are before they can trust one another and their feelings.


Released May 2012


Since I just found out about this book last week during the cover release I have been so freckin' excited for this book and it comes out summer of 2012?! ARRRRGHHHH! Too long a wait! I need this book like NOW!

22 comments :

  1. *dances around*

    Mariya! I can't wait for Of Poseidon. It sounds so wonderful!

    My W.O.W: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. This is another for my ever towering TBR and the cover is awesome. Here’s Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cover. I thought it was about mermaids. Is it?! A fresh choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds so good and the cover is really pretty. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when books are announced ages ahead of the release...it gets somewhat depressing that you have to wait so long.
    Must get it though!
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds like one that I will want to read. =] Great pick.
    Here is My WoW for this week. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that cover is lovely! Looks like this is another book getting added to my to-read list!!

    Her is my WoW #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just featured this book last week! Isn't the cover a stunner? And I loved how unique the story sounds! Definitely can't wait for this to come out. Great pick! :)

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very excited about this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh yes, saw this one awhile back. Piqued my interest and the cover is just amazing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a really great book. Here's my WOW. I am loving that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A human that can communicate with fish? I've never heard of that before! Definitely sounds like an interesting read :)

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen Poseidon around a bit, looks like a good read! You will like my wow, it's over @ Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Poseidon, well, pretty much anything that has to do with Greek Gods. Great choice.

    Here's ours:
    http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-06.html#comments

    Alice @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! That cover is phenomenal. I love the mytholgy based books, so I'll be checking this out. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-14-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    My AWESOME Giveaway (Signed Copy of Across the Universe by BethRevis): http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-giveaway-across-universe-by-beth.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear deaR DEAR Mariyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I like this cover cuz it looks like a photo negative XD.

    lalalalala!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a captivating read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds awesome:) Love the cover.
    heres mine: http://perfectlyinked.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday7.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That cover is amazing! Sirens seem to be all the rage these days =) I love the water-inspired covers. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen this one around a lot lately. I'm definitely looking forward to it! Great choice, the cover is so beautiful!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! look at the cover! I will definitely put this on my TBR! Thanks for sharing!

    April
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete