Waiting on Wednesday: Until I Die by Amy Plum

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that features future books I'm highly anticipating for this year . 



Until I Die

by Amy Plum


Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.


I am sooooooo freckin' excited for Until I Die. I loved the first book and fell in love with it. It will be absolute torture to continue to wait until May 2012! I love Vincent and Kate and Jules!!!

5 comments :

  1. This cover is so gorgeous. I haven't read this series, but I guess from what you say I need to get on it. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEEE! I'm super excited for this one too! I love, love, LOVED Die for Me soooo i need this book, like, yesterday! (<--- i know i always say that, but it's TRUE! lol)

    Also, i need more Jules ASAP! I luff him so much! But a cliffhanger ending!?! WAAH! Me no likey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. The book sounds very good!! Beautiful cover! Thank you for sharing it!! Great pick!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the first one, but not sure if I'll get to this one yet. Too early to decide!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mariya, I still haven't read If I Die, i know I suck... I love the cover for this book even more though =D
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete