2012 Debut Author Challenge


Yeah, I’m in. I joined the Debut Author Challenge last year which I thought I wouldn't complete but completed within half the year. It was surprisingly easy since I am a Young Adult Junkee!

I absolutely love YA Authors because the write the most wonderful books. I especially love Debit YA Authors because I love to be surprised by loving a book so much.

I had stumbled upon a lot of amazing YA Debut books last year and am hoping to stumble upon some more this year! So bring on the challenge!


+2012 DEBUT YA BOOK LIST+

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass

2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

3. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreud

4. The Temptation by Alisa Valdes

5. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

6. Embrace by Jessica Shirvington


More to be added later...

1 comment :