Book Teaser 1: Iced by Karen Marie Moning

Just a few days ago Karen Marie Moning released the first teaser snippet of her Fever Spinoff book, Iced. I wasn't excited to know Dani O'Malley is the heroine of the book, but maybe it won't be so bad. Do be warned that this spoiler does have  spoilers if you have no yet read Shadowfever.



Iced Teaser 1:

Four nights he’s come to me, murmuring my name, making it an exquisite melody with which not even the divine orchestral choir of all the angels in heaven could compete.

He chimes my name in the language of the Unseelie and it makes my ears ring until my mind is emptied of all thought, until my eyes are incapable of beholding any vision other than him. He is so beautiful that merely looking at him makes me weep and when I brush tears from my cheeks, my hands come away stained red with blood.

He wakes me but doesn’t wake me.

He takes me to a place that is so perfect and serene and free of worry that I want to stay there forever.

My name is Cruce, he says. Not V’lane. I was so weary of wearing his golden shining face. He was never half the Fae I am. I have you in the Dreaming, is it not beautiful? Do you not feel divine here with me? You need not fear me. I am not what I seem.

I’m in danger.



2 comments :

  1. Ahhhh!! Love it. But... but... Torture, lol. I can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sexy Fae bad boy...I can't wait. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete