Feature & Follow (38)


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, that allows you to meet new bloggers and make more followers.


Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?


To be honest I don't think I have done anything that crazy. If I have I can't really remember doing anything super crazy. But I was a total mess during Shadowfever's Release. I called and called and called the day before with hope it would be out in one of the bookstores early. ARRRRGHHHH!! It wasn't. I was sitting in my room looing at the Shadowfever countdown widget. (Go faster! Go faster, damn you!)

And I think I also spend many hours listening to the 
JZB song on Karen Marie Moning's Website wanting him! I probaly possibly read that sexy hot scene between Mac and Barrons over and over and over again. LOL I become a mess when one of my all-time favorite alpha males are involves. Believe me!


9 comments :

  1. Oooh, I just started reading Darkfever this morning so hearing you get so excited about the series has made me really excited too :)

    I haven't even got to the bit where Mac meets Barrons yet but I can't wait! I've heard a lot of good things about Barrons ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love it as much as we all did Chrissie! Especially as mich as this nutcase above did!:) haha! J/k I love Mariya,

      Delete
  2. You're a freak did you know that?? First I'm in hopes a Duke will come whisk your HR obsessed self away, and now I feel like writing KMM and having her out you on the "No Sale List" I'm pretty sure it can be done for crazy stalkers.....*on my way to email KMM now*....;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I barely noticed you commented back you KMM stalker! ;) :)))))

      Delete
  3. Haha, cool.
    Following you back, thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that wait killed me too! And I got into the series late! I was able to read the first 4 books back to back, but then I had a 4-6 month wait for the finale! It was dreadful waiting that long!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I've done something far crazier than this Mariya. I was so waiting for Shadowfever for days. I so wanted it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Shadowfever! I really need to do that. :) Thanks for hopping by for FF! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete