Waiting on Wednesday: Undeadly by Michele Vail

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that features future books I'm highly anticipating for this year . 



Undeadly

by Michele Vail


The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.

Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.

To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.



Released November 2012


I This book sounds like a really good one! I really can't wait for this book to come out! For some reason I thought it came out sooner than Fall 2012!

13 comments :

  1. Undeadly sounds very interesting! I like the sounds of it! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I'm definitely going to look into it. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW: http://stephii-bookfever.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeadly sounds AMAZING! I'd never heard of it, but it's definitely on my radar now. Great WoW! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does look really good! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really does sound good and it has been on my wish list for a while :)

    Here is my WoW: http://tinyurl.com/7ghqlot
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I really love your new look, Mariya! In fact, so far, it's my fave :D YAY PURPLE.

    Ahh, Undeadly. I never get tired of seeing this book. Know why? THE COVER. And the fact that there is a reaper love interest in there somewhere named Rath. I mean, could this book get any cooler?!?

    Probably. Can't wait to read it!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  7. November is still so far away! This book's been on my list since last year. Great pick :)

    Check our my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is on my want list too! I love the cover and it sounds so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! I definitely want to read this one! The cover is crazy cool! Great choice :) Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! your read, nice pick.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

      Delete
  10. I love this cover and really want to try reading a book with zombies. This sounds like a good one to start with.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reaper boarding school? I am probably in. Nice pick!

    Have you read the Soul Screamers series? a different spin on reapers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds so good.The blurb is great.Reapers and zombies.The cover is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete