Mystified Couples Presents: Cat and Bones

Welcome to Mystified Couple of the Month. This month, the month of Love I am honored to introduce the couple: Cat and Bones




CATHERINE CRAWFIELD
Half-Vampire Huntress kills sixteen vampires before getting captured by a vampire named Bones. Bones proposes a deal that leads to him training Cat for six weeks. As partners, Cat helps Bones track down the evil vampires he’s after. In the meantime, Cat transfers from a community college to Ohio State University and starts classes as a junior. She struggles to balance school, hunting vampires, and a growing attraction to Bones.

"I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need."

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


BONES
Master Vampire that was changed against his will 200+ years ago. Who now has a growing attraction a this rare treasure he has stumbled upon: CAT CRAWFIELD. Who he likes to call Kitten. Bones has an english accent and a great sense of humor that makes him even more desirable.
Reputation: The Bounty Hunter to all evil vampires.
Is he Hot, ladies? Oh, yes he is!

"Kitten, you need to make a decision. Either we stay here and behave or we leave now and I promise you”—his voice dipped lower and the words fell against my lips—“if we leave, I won’t behave."

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost



THE COUPLE
Cat and Bones are EPIC. The most amazing vampire couple you will come by. Jeaniene Frost has done quite a job in making us go crazy for this couple and I am recklessly in love with them! Bones makes Cat feel like she is the most beautiful woman in the world and that someone actually loves her. She has never felt love before and with Bones she gets to experience it. Cat is afraid at first and denies everything that has to with Bones and her getting with each other but as time goes on and they spend time with each other he has become someone in her heart that she utterly and deeply cares for. They make each other beautiful.

"Do you think I’m pretty?” I heard myself ask.
Something I couldn’t name flashed across his face.
“No. I don’t think you’re pretty. I think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen."

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost



Thank you JEANIENE FROST for creating such amazing characters that we love to become addicted and obsessed with. THIS SIDE OF THE GRAVE RELEASE DATE IS FEBRUARY 22, 2011.


7 comments :

  1. YAHOOOOOOO! Right there with ya, Mariya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this couple XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh everytime I hear Bones speak I just melt! WHY CAN'T HE BE REAL! LOL! :)

    Ollie aka DarkBloodyVamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my number one most anticipated book of the whole year. THE. WHOLE. YEAR. I have so much love for Bones, its not even funny. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you all! Cat and Bones are my absolute favourite couple! :) Cannot wait for the next 2 books and short story featuring them coming out later this year. It's going to be a Cat and Bones year and I love that!

    ReplyDelete