Blogger Secrets Presents: Bookaholics Anonymous



IDENITY: ASHLEY OWENS
LOCATION: FT WORTH RATON, TX

Which character would you take as your Husband?
Dimitri from Vampire acadmey

Which 5 book characters would you take as Lovers?
Patrick from Fixing Delilah because he has the artist thing going for him, and he seemed to care for Delilah a lot. Adrian from Vampire Academy because I need a little humor in my life. Shay from Nightshade because he doesn't seem as overprotective as some of the others. Lend from Paranormalcy just because he's Lend. :) Stark from the House of Night Series no reason really

Exact thoughts when you are waiting for a upcomming book release you are dying to read?
I'm just thinking I wish it would hurry up and be that day so I can go check to see if they have at my walmart so I don't have to go searching elesewhere for it, or have to order it online and wait even longer to get it. (When Last sacrifice came out I was at my walmart at 1in the morning to get it, but did they have it out nope. then I went back two other times the next day and still nothing. I finally had to drive somewhere else to get it)

What book series are you currently obsessing over?
Now that my Vampire Academy series is over. :( Sad isn't it? At the moment there are quite a few I'm wanting the rest of the series to come out. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (Wolfsbane book 2), and Personal Demons by Lisa D. (Original Sin book 2)

If you could trade places with one book character, who would it be and why?
Rose from Vampipre academy because I think she had the best of both worlds (Sorry not meaning to sound Hannah Montana-y) She's very strong and independent herione, she cares deeply about all her friends and would do almost anything for them. (she's proven that throughout the series) She has two guys who care for her, A best friend that is awesome, and of course she can kick ass when needed.


Random Short Answer
Vampire or Shifter? When the whole Twilight thing was going on it was definitely Vampires, but now now I'm going to have to say shifters. I don't think I could be with a dead dude.
Book or Ereader? Book. I love the feel, and smell of them.
Angel or Demon? This is hard. I think about Personal Demons, and I love them both. I would go with angel though. :)
Paperback or Hardback? Paperback because they're much lighter when you're having to move things, or carry in your purse.
Favorite Vampire? Hum Christian from Vampire Academy. I love his I don't care attitude.
Favorite Shifter? Lend
YA novel or Adult novel? Ya novels I feel like I can understand them better.


Ashley's Blogger Workspace
STALK ASHLEY Twitter / Facebook / Goodreads

Thank you so much Ashley for joining me for Blogger Secrets this week. =D




4 comments :

  1. Awesomeness. :) Thank you!
    Oops I must of spelt my city wrong. I was tired I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up, I follow Ashley's blog and its nice to know a little bit more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who wouldn't want to be Rose. That girl is awesome XD

    ReplyDelete